Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Boys

Although I have made it my goal to reduce the four legged population on our homestead, (It was really out of hand, people!) I still have a dog, a cat, and two horses. I'm so glad they're still here, because they do my heart good.

Yesterday, Burt came along with me to Mercy Ships. I loaded both horses in the trailer and we drove the two minutes from our home to the back of the property where I have spent many hours riding my horses. My sweet husband swung into the saddle and became part of my world for a while. Although he has some sore bones in hidden places, he can see why I love it so and he might even do it again. 

Traveler was a perfect gentleman for my gentle man. Yes, I am blessed by all of these boys, four legged and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment