Saturday, November 13, 2010

My first day.

Okay.  So now I have jumped off of the proverbial cliff and have created a blog of my very own.   I have done this partially because I have so enjoyed peeking into the lives of others and have appreciated the smile they have brought to my face.  (Like you, Beth!) 
Reading certain blogs has tapped into a particular longing of my heart or challenged me in some way, and now I am inspired to hopefully do the same. (Actually, I think I really just want to be cool like my daughter, Malorie.)
Anyway, I am thrilled to have a follower on this, my first day of blogging.  I will love you forever for this, dearest Darlene.
True to my nature, I apologize for all grammatical errors and misspellings in advance.  I know you will love me anyway!
Happy Saturday, ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment